Elevators from Home Access Remodeling
With a Stiltz home elevator, you will enjoy every inch of your home — downstairs and upstairs!
Why renovate or move when there’s no need? A Stiltz HomeLift is the safest, most convenient, most versatile way of getting between floors when stairs have become a challenge.
What’s so special about a Stiltz HomeLift?
- It’s safe. A battery backup lowers the lift in a power outage. Sensors stop the lift if something is in the way. And a phone is available in case of emergency.
- It’s versatile. With different models and sizes, our elevators fit one to three people – or even a wheelchair.
- It fits just about anywhere. Install your lift through the floor, in a stairwell, or up to a landing. No supporting walls required.
- It’s quiet. Our electric drive system is very quiet. No noisy hydraulics or vacuum systems are involved.
- It’s an extra pair of hands. Comfortably and confidently move laundry, suitcases, vacuum cleaners – even the family pet.With a Stiltz home elevator, you will enjoy every inch of your home — downstairs and upstairs!
Types of Elevators
A Compact and Versatile HomeLiftThe Stiltz DuoAlta home elevator is designed to make it easier for you to move around the house. Are the stairs a bit much these days? Or are planning ahead by future-proofing? Either way, you’ll find that the Duo Alta fits discreetly into any home.
COMPACT & VERSATILE
With the smallest footprint of any home elevator, the Stiltz Duo Alta is designed to fit anywhere in your home. The lift fit one or two people — as well as laundry, groceries or even the family pet.
The Spacious Luxury HomeLift The Stiltz TrioAlta is a larger home elevator designed to comfortably carry a full-sized wheelchair. The clear body helps it blend into your home, and the unique shape means the rails are discreetly recessed behind the slightly wider entrance/exit.
SPACIOUS & LUXURIOUS
The Stiltz Trio Alta will comfortably fit two to three people or even a full-sized wheelchair with a helper. To reduce floor space, the rails are neatly recessed behind the entrance and exit, which are wider.